Blue Ridge Water Improvement District (BRWID) UPDATE
The formation of a district is now on the docket for the Coconino County Board of Supervisors to vote on Monday, June 29 at 6:00 pm.
All are invited to participate in the meeting virtually via Zoom.
- URL: https:/zoom.us/j/92028825972
- Telephone: (888) 788-0099, Webinar ID: 920 2882 5972
- Boundary maps and petitions can be found at: https://www.coconino.az.gov/218/Special-Districts
Please use the contact info below to voice your support (or opposition) to the formation of a Water District.
If the Coconino County Board of Supervisors vote to form a district, the BRWID Board will be formed, and regular Board meetings will commence for the community at large.
Next steps would include:
- Negotiations commence with Starlight Water Company.
- Secure financing and potential grants for purchase.
- Setting up the Water District, which would include among other things: forming the new name, billing process, rates, structure, maintenance, water quality inspections, etc.
Please contact the Coconino County Board of Supervisors with your support for the creation of a Blue Ridge Water Improvement District before JUNE 29:
Blue Ridge is in Coconino County District 4. Jim Parks is our Supervisor.
Email him at: email@example.com
Call him at: 928-679-7154
Email his Assistant Leland Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Supervisors will vote, so please contact them all using the links below.
Michele Ralston, Executive Assistant
Liz Archuleta, Chair
Theresa M. Muñoz, Executive Assistant
Gregory Nelson, Executive Assistant
Lena Fowler, Vice Chair
Flagstaff Office Phone: 928-679-7751 | Tuba City Office Phone: 928-283-4518
Miranda Morales, Executive Assistant
Deborahe Lister, Community Outreach Coordinator
If you have any questions, contact Steering Committee Members using the information below.
John Ritter: 480-339-9176
Sue Davis: 480-585-4660